Saturday, September 09, 2006

Anita's jumping clinic

Anita holds these training sessions reasonably regularly at our yard and they are alway enjoyable.

Just before I took Herbs on holiday we joined in on another session and really enjoyed ourselves.

The jumps were small but the session was all about technique, not height - thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Actually it was very very windy that day and so I think we were all grateful just to be able to have a go as it was touch and go as to whether it would be sensible.

Fortunately, only a couple of jumps fell with the wind and none at the point of take off so we had a great time and stayed on board.

Rachel took lots of pics of Laura, Sharon and I as we were in the same session; and Kirsty took some of Rachel in the earlier group. Enjoy....