Thursday, September 21, 2006

Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhh.....

im panicking.....

I'm heading off for Shaun and Kat's wedding this weekend, and I'm really looking forward to it, except I'm freaking out about leaving m'boy.

The wedding is in Lanark, bonny Scotland so I'm flying up on Saturday morning with Dan and Renae, then back on Sunday hopefully in time to see the little man before lights out.

The ever dependable and trustworthy (I know she'll read this!) Sharon is looking after Herbs and I've even taken the huge step of letting someone ride him while I'm away. Megan is looking forward to riding out with Sharon and Mr Coy and I've given strict instructions that the ride mustn't take in the pub but I don't hold out a lot of hope of them sticking to it!

I might take some photo's of my stricken, drunken, sad and missing him face during the weekend. But then again I might be too busy on the mob checking he's ok. (or just too pissed)

Only genuine horse lovers would understand.........


Labels: , ,